My Holiday Traditions!

Every Thanksgiving I go to Maine to my Uncles house. Every year before we have our dinner we have rice balls which is rice and meat rapped in bread crumbs. For Christmas We host a Christmas Eve party for my family Everyone is welcome to bring what they want but no desserts that’s my job. I make all the dessert for the party last year I made gingerbread men, Fudge, Cupcakes, Peppermint bark, and a raindeer cake. After we have dinner and dessert we play the dice game the dice game is played with 3 dice and 3 dollars each everyone gets the roll the 3 dice if you get all dots you keep all your money. If you get a left or a right your money goes to the people that are to your left or right if you get center you money goes to the center. The goal is to be the last one with money and you get everyone else’s money as a prize. The money really adds up when you play with a lot of people. For the fourth of July we go to New Hampshire to my great Aunts house and watch the fireworks by the lake. For Veterans day I go to the parade down the street from my house. For Colobus Day and Memorial Day I have a soccer tournament which is really fun! Those are my Holiday Traditions!